Reporting to the VP Human Resources, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing confidential administrative support to all facets of the Human Resources department. In addition, may provide administrative services to other members of the senior management team as necessary. Job responsibilities include:
- Performing diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
- Lead position in preparing budget for Human Resources and tracking monthly variances.
- Assist with payment of HR invoices, review expenses, and post PO’s in SAP.
- Screen internal and external correspondence of VP, HR, and actively review, route and respond to inquiries as appropriate with ability to handle sensitive situations while maintaining professional confidentiality.
- General administrative duties such as managing the VP HR’s calendar, setting priorities, schedule appointments/meetings, travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and special events.
- Work with SME’s to revise, update and publish HR Policies and Procedures. Maintain archives of policy changes for historical and informational purposes.
- Recommend continuous improvements to streamline and simplify procedures in HR.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Respond to general Human Resources inquiries.
- 2 year college diploma in Business with 3-5 years generalist experience in a business environment. Experience within a Human Resources department is a definite assetExcellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Experience in building and maintaining a departmental expense budget.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Business skills.
- Ability to work independently, self motivated.
- Must be able to maintain confidences at all times.
This is a one year maternity leave position
To apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job number HR12-005 in the subject line.
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED