We are looking to fill two positions in Mayerthorpe, AB
- Serve and assist members and customers in the selection of goods and services to meet their needs.
- Adhere to Customer Service Standards in all dealings with customers and give the best possible service and assistance to members and customers.
- Maintain store, answer phones, and maintain open lines of communication between those in workplace.
- Assist in inventory control by closely monitoring stock levels to eliminate overstocks and out-of-stocks.
- Assist in ordering special order stock for customers.
- Valid clean driver’s license would be an asset.
- Agricultural Background
- Equine, tack and feed knowledge required
- Strong communication skills (written & oral).
- Computer literate.
- Cash handling experience an asset.
- Grade 12 diploma preferred.
External Applications: To apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job number HR13-024 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Interested applicants are required to complete Form # HR-44 – Application For In-House Position, attach a resume and forward to "HUMAN RESOURCES"
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED