The Credit Adjudication Administrator is responsible for the preliminary processing of the credit applications. Duties include ensuring the credit applications are properly completed; setting up new accounts in SAP, obtaining credit (Equifax/ Dun & Brad) and bank reports; updating the credit data to the customer’s credit file in SAP, and sending the appropriate approval/decline letters to the applicant.
- Process credit applications. Review the credit applications to determine if properly completed and contact the customer to obtain additional information if necessary or return to the customer if the credit application is not signed.
- Set the account up in the SAP system, record the account /member number, and order the appropriate credit bureau reports by use of the Internet browser access or PC based windows system. The credit report ordered will be based on the line of credit requested and the type of applicant (consumer, commercial). Obtain Corporate Registry Searches.
- Verify all new credit applications against the adjudication screen, checking data on the member file so as to eliminate ordering duplicate reports.
- Verify all new credit applications against the adjudication screen, checking the data to determine if the customer already has an existing account, in order to eliminate setting up duplicate accounts.
- Verify and record if the customer has any associated accounts. Check for identification verification on the existing accounts, if not on the new application.
- Access the Equifax and TransUnion consumer and commercial files and Dun and Bradstreet via the Internet browser or the PC windows software.
- Contact banks and other financial institutions either by telephone or fax to obtain banking information as requested by the Credit Adjudicator.
- Enter all credit report information, credit limits and risk codes on the member/customer member file on the SAP system.
- Create and relate the owner’s information into SAP.
- Record related associate accounts into SAP.
- Order and mail the appropriate letters to applicants that have been approved or declined.
- Verify for accuracy the monthly billing statements from Equifax and TransUnion and process the cheque requisition for payment.
- Follow up on member/customer; store or agency inquires in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Answer incoming calls on the credit adjudication loop line. Retrieve and respond to messages left on the loop line.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality in handling and processing of credit and financial information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College diploma/certificate with 1 – 2 years related office experience or high school diploma with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of related office experience.
- Credit experience would be an asset.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong PC and keyboard skills with working knowledge of word and excel.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset.
External Applications: To apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job number HR13-037 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your cover letter and resume to HUMAN RESOURCES and complete Form # HR-44 –
Application For In-House Position
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED