THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE TO INTERNAL EMPLOYEES ONLY
This position will support existing team members in an operational capacity in Active Directory Account Provisioning, Asset Management including maintaining records and databases with respect to hardware and software Purchase Orders and Change, Problem and Knowledge Management within the ServiceNow tool.
- Active Directory – Account provisioning – assist in creation, deletion and modification of accounts, management of access and standardization of policy requirements as requested through ITSRs and associated tickets.
- Asset Management – assist in maintaining records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties and service agreements for the organization’s hardware and software.
- Software Purchase Orders
- Managing maintenance contracts
- Managing software licenses
- Assisting with acquisition of IT assets
- Assisting with Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) Database requirements
- Change, Problem and Knowledge Management – assist in providing contingency and support for the ServiceNow tool.
- Assist in maintaining an effective and efficient IT Configuration Management program across the organization, including the end to end life cycle tracking and recording of all IT assets and their related configuration attributes.
- Responsible to assist where and when needed supporting ongoing projects and day to day operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL v3 Foundations knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in general IT.
- Proficient and accurate data entry capabilities.
- Ability to manage relationships with customers, internal and external IT service providers.
- Flexibility/Adaptability is required, especially when working in a team environment
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proven organizational, decision making, time management and collaboration expertise.
- Thorough understanding of Asset Management processes and procedures, IT Configuration Management principles and practices in a corporate IT environment based on IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the environment not limited to:
- Hardware platforms, software procurement and license management.
- Networking principles and local area networks/communication networks
- Working with software and hardware products
- Source control, change control, version control, build management and deployment processes
- A working knowledge of software and hardware systems
Internal Applications: Please email your cover letter and resume to HUMAN RESOURCES and complete Form # HR-44 –
Application For In-House Position
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED