Responsible for all functions related to store operations to ensure that company objectives are met. Increased market share and return on assets managed will be the primary deliverables.
- Responsible for adherence to all company policies and procedures within the store.
- Responsible for ensuring requirements of EH&S are maintained at the required level.
- Responsible for increasing market share within the trade area.
- Responsible for all financial aspects of the store, sales, margins, op. ex. GMROII, meeting all target R2’s.
- Responsible for the effective management of all human resource, including employee development through performance management guidelines as set out by HR, disciplinary actions, motivation, effective communication.
- Constantly promotes concept of One Customer, One UFA.
- Relevant experience in AgriBusiness with minimum 7-10 years of progressive varied experience in related retail environment of which 5 years must be in a leadership or management role.
- Ability to work collaboratively and take a leadership role with all managers/leaders within Trade Area.
- Agricultural business diploma is an asset.
- Proven leadership/management of teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic literacy in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with SAP is an asset.
External Applications: To apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job number HR13-054 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your cover letter and resume to HUMAN RESOURCES and complete Form # HR-44 –
Application For In-House Position
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED