The Yard Shipper/Receiver is responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Serving members/customers
- Handling store inventories
- Operating a forklift, and assisting in shipping and receiving, yard maintenance and deliveries
- 1 - 2 years of related experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Neat and clean appearance
- Capable of physical labour
- Agricultural and/or building materials background is desirable
- Forklift experience
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
External Applications: To apply email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job number HR13-068 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your cover letter and resume to HUMAN RESOURCES and complete Form # HR-44 –
Application For In-House Position
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED