Reporting to the Director, Supply & Logistics AgriBusiness the Marketing & Supply Analyst supports UFA’s drive to be a market and customer responsive organization. The position will focus on managing UFA’s systems to support the right product, at the right place, at the right time. This position provides support to all AgriBusiness stakeholders and participates in the development and application of policies and procedures related to assortment planning.
- Replenish active stock keeping unit assortments to maintain in-stock levels to support customer demand
- Create, review, adjust and maintain forecasts in order to maximize sales
- Manage inventory levels, through trend analysis and exception management, using key performance indicators such as rate of sales, stock outs and weeks of supply
- Monitor merchandise availability and product performance issues. Make proactive recommendations to the Category Planner / Product Strategy Manager
- Identify overstocks and other imbalances and adjust inventories as needed, accounting for issues such as substitutions, shortages, seasonality and limited store buys
- Work with Category Planner / Product Strategy Manager to determine performance against target objectives, review opportunities within the replenishment application and make necessary adjustments
- Participate in the development and application of policies and procedures related to assortment planning (including, but not limited to, Article Creation and Maintenance, Layout Module Creation and Maintenance, Site Assortment Listings and overall support)
- Develop and maintain all Layout Modules within SAP according to the AgriBusiness assortment planning strategy
- Manage article listings, master data, assortment and pricing for all AgriBusiness products
- Analyze business issues related to assortment planning and implement the appropriate corrective action (including business process and systems updates)
- Understand data, systems and business processes for all areas of the organization
- Provide support with store planning activity (i.e. Business Support Floor Maps, Floor Plan Maintenance, Assortment Photo’s)
- Cost and retail pricing management, promo activation
- Develop retail pricing strategies with Category Planner / Product Strategy Manager
- Maintain price books and quantity break discounts in POS
- University Degree with an emphasis on Business, Supply Chain Management or related program, or relevant related professional experience.
- A minimum 3-5 years’ experience in category, marketing, space planning or supply chain strategic environments.
- Able to assess opportunities; recognize complex problems and implement solutions.
- Supply Chain planning knowledge, with a focus on movement of products within the supply chain, including inventory management, forecasting and procurement fundamentals.
- High level of knowledge and experience working with SAP.
- Strong working knowledge of MS-Office and related PC skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build strong relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task with shifting and competing priorities
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
External Applications: To apply email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job number HR13-087 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your cover letter and resume to HUMAN RESOURCES and complete Form # HR-44 –
Application For In-House Position
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED