- Serve and assist members and customers in the selection of goods and services to meet their needs.
- Adhere to Customer Service Standards in all dealings with customers and give the best possible service and assistance to members and customers.
- Maintain store, answer phones, and maintain open lines of communication between those in workplace.
- Assist in inventory control by closely monitoring stock levels to eliminate overstocks and out-of-stocks.
- Assist in ordering special order stock for customers.
- Valid clean driver’s license would be an asset.
- Agricultural Background
- Equine, tack and feed knowledge required
- Strong communication skills (written & oral).
- Computer literate.
- Cash handling experience an asset.
- Grade 12 diploma preferred.
- Agricultural background is an asset.
External Applications: To apply email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job number HR13-098 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your cover letter and resume to HUMAN RESOURCES and complete Form # HR-44 –
Application For In-House Position
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED