THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN TA4 (Airdrie, High River, Olds, Red Deer, Strathmore, Trochu)
Constant evaluation of all metrics relating to the market effectiveness of the business units within the trade area will be paramount to success. The business analyst will provide recommendations to the trade area manager for optimization of space, assortment and investment to maximize effectiveness of the product service offer. Measurement on sales & gross margin per lin. feet of all programs across all sites within the trade area, promotion effectiveness, ROI on special events, GMROII will enable the business analyst to make recommendations to the trade area manager to positively influence financial outcomes.
- Responsible for adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Responsible for providing direction to the TAM towards increasing market share within the trade area
- Responsible for analysis of programs, promotions using the standard toolset as established,
- Responsible for development and maintenance of all outcome reporting including environmental, economic, and sociological impacts to the success of the promotion
- Responsible for monitoring of competitive activities within the trade area including product mix, pricing, promotion, and any new product introductions that may impact UFA
- Constantly promotes concept of One Customer, One UFA
- Knowledgeable about agribusiness with a degree or diploma plus 5 years’ experience, or a combination of post-secondary courses and related retail experience.
- Agricultural business diploma an asset
- Proven analytical skills with capability of producing recommendations for actions.
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements/reports and make recommendations for action based on data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
- Candidate must be located within TA 4 boundaries
External Applications: To apply email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job number HR13-122 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your cover letter and resume to HUMAN RESOURCES and complete Form # HR-44 –
Application For In-House Position
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED