The Application Developer II role is a critical key team player responsible for completing the application development requests resulting from projects. This individual will help completing all steps of the SDLC development processes by interpreting and understanding the functional requirements with Business Analysts, writing technical program specifications, completing application development, code reviews, documentation, unit testing and resolving issues during and after deployment.
- Develop and deliver reliable and responsive application systems within scope, on schedule and within budget
- Develop and maintain efficient and error free programs using UFA's project methodology and programming standards
- Develop and maintain competency in development products used at UFA
- Provide quality systems, application and program documentation
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of UFA's production systems
- Provide a high level of customer service to the User community
- Support the process and rigor of Monthly and Quarterly Releases
- Contribute to the attainment of identified Application Management performance metrics
- Provide programs/function break / fix support
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience with SharePoint 2010 including implementing and supporting SharePoint in a corporate environment
- 6 - 8 years of progressive OO business applications development experience in a complex IT environment
- 6 - 8 years of experience with .NET development using C# , VB and Java
- Strong knowledge of Web Services and WCF, multi-threading, ASP.NET, MVC, Data-Access coding against SQL Server
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present material and ideas effectively to systems and business managers and staff
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well both independently and in a team environment
- Can effectively delegate and monitor work progress
- Customer service focused
- Learn and adapt quickly
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills, receptive to change
- Works well under time constraints/pressure
- Attention to quality
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Detail oriented
- Experience in a Retail environment
External Applications: To apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job number HR13-129 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your cover letter and resume to HUMAN RESOURCES and complete Form # HR-44 –
Application For In-House Position
Position will remain open until it is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.