We are hiring three positions for various shifts (days, afternoons, and evenings) and one for yard operations.
Efficiently, effectively and accurately receive products into the DC; place in appropriate storage locations. Pick, pack and shipping of outbound orders to all stores and agents. Assist in all DC functions as assigned by the Shift Supervisor or Lead Hand. Responsibilities include:
- Participate in all aspects of the shipping/receiving/inventory functions
- Operate all materials handling equipment
- Adhere to all UFA Safety regulations
- To abide by UFA’s core values
- Maintain organization in all aspects of the Distribution Centre.
- This position may require you to work; day, afternoon, or night shift
- Capable of physical labour.
- Warehouse/Yard and forklift experience
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minimum grade twelve
- Background in Agriculture will be an asset
- Flexible to accommodate shift work
- Certification in WHIMIS and TDG
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited. Has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
External Applications: To apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job number HR13-180 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your cover letter and resume to "WORK" and complete Form Application For In-House Position
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.