Reporting to the Manager, e-Commerce & Digital Strategy, the Website Content Coordinator will be responsible for the completeness and accuracy of content on internal and external websites. This role will coordinate, upload and publish content via content management systems and provide direction to digital agencies regarding changes to websites.
- Assist in the development and execution of online content initiatives and strategies for both externally facing websites, and intranet sites.
- Manage daily updates to web pages, ensuring HTML, copy, imagery, and branding are accurate and up to date.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and testing of website platforms to ensure usability and design are optimized.
- Work with external agencies that provide site operations support.
- Gather, analyze and report on traffic and site usage behavior.
- Maintain proper navigation and other website administration duties.
- Work with multiple departments and business units to schedule and coordinate content and website updates.
- Initiate and coordinate creative and copy development for website content.
- Research relevant customer and industry information.
- Post-secondary education in Web Design, Digital Communications or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in a website content role with proficiency working with content management systems.
- Experience with SharePoint and other website CMS tools as well as extensive HTML knowledge.
- Exceptional communication, critical thinking, problem-solving and collaboration skills. Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to utilize data to drive campaign tactics and strategies and to measure website effectiveness.
- Strong understanding of brand, ensuring brand integrity and alignment throughout all programs and initiatives.
- Hunting/Fishing/Camping or Agricultural experience is an asset.
External applications: Please register on-line at http://www.workatufa.com/Seeker/Register to apply for this position (UFA’s preferred method of candidate contact). You may also send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job number HR13-262 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please register on-line at http://www.workatufa.com/Seeker/Register to apply for this position. Please also complete form Application For In-House Position and forward to “WORK”
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview