The Inventory Management Clerk is responsible for physically maintaining products from the time of delivery to placement on the shelf, including all merchandising functions. The IMC strives to ensure inventory accuracy while creating a positive in-store shopping experience for UFA’s members/customers.
- Provide excellence in customer service to UFA’s members/customers.
- Addressing A/P issues (physically check product on hands as directed by the Trade Area Administrator).
- Complete cycle count activities (count in-store items).
- Complete any cycle count recounts as required (as directed by Store Manager/Customer Sales & Service Manager).
- Manage all in-store merchandising, including-cleaning, and maintaining the front & back of the store.
- Organize and co-ordinate work activities of Display Clerk staff.
- Complete all receiving for Purchase Orders / OBD’s (Outbound Receiving Documents).
- Meet regulatory requirements (ex. Expiry date management for medicine, feed).
- ReportDistributionCenterdiscrepancies as per DC Discrepancy Reporting Process.
- Maintain all in-store signage, including in store permanent signs, maintenance, and shelf label maintenance.
- Support all Vendor buyback, DC returns, and inventory rebalancing activities.
- Complete the Zero on Shelf process.
- Grade 12 Diploma with 2-5 years related experience.
- Strong merchandising capabilities (ability to manage the in-store appearance of the Farm Store).
- Agricultural background is an asset.
- Proficiency with SAP is an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple time sensitive priorities successfully.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with a scan gun would be conisdered an asset.
External applications: Please register on-line at http://www.workatufa.com/Seeker/Register to apply for this position (UFA’s preferred method of candidate contact). You may also send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job number HR14-70 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please register on-line at http://www.workatufa.com/Seeker/Register to apply for this position. Please also complete form Application For In-House Position and forward to “WORK”
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview