The Truck Driver is responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Making deliveries to customer’s properties,
- Serving members/customers,
- Handling store and yard inventories,
- Operating a forklift,
- Assisting in shipping/receiving and yard maintenance.
- Grade 12 diploma preferred with 1 – 2 years of related experience
- Current class 3 driver’s license required
- Forklift experience an asset but training will be provided if necessary
- Neat and clean appearance
- Capable of physical labour
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment
External applications: Please register on-line at http://www.workatufa.com/Seeker/Register to apply for this position (UFA’s preferred method of candidate contact). You may also send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job number HR14-72 in the subject line .
Internal Applications: Please register on-line at http://www.workatufa.com/Seeker/Register to apply for this position. Please also complete form Application For In-House Position and forward to “WORK”
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview