The Yard Shipper Receiver/Fertizlier Plant Assistant is responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Serving members/customers
- Handling store inventories
- Operating a forklift, and assisting in shipping and receiving, site maintenance, upkeep, and deliveries.
- Grade 12 diploma preferred with 1 - 2 years of related experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Class 3 driver’s license would be an asset
- Neat and clean appearance
- Capable of physical labour and be able to lift 50lbs.
- Agricultural and/or building materials background is desirable
- Forklift experience
- Current valid and clean driver’s license required
- Work well alone and in a team environment
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
External applications: Please register on-line at http://www.workatufa.com/Seeker/Register to apply for this position (UFA’s preferred method of candidate contact). You may also send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job number HR14-92 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please register on-line at http://www.workatufa.com/Seeker/Register to apply for this position. Please also complete form Application For In-House Position and forward to “WORK”
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview