Reporting to the Director, Finance AgriBusiness, the Inventory Control Specialist AgriBusiness is a meticulous, well organized, and driven problem solver who believes that inventory management is a crucial factor in UFA’s success. The successful candidate will use first establish inventory control policies, procedures, and metrics and then successfully transition using this framework to improve the operational inventory control processes in AgriBusiness.
- Establish inventory control policies and procedures for AgriBusiness. Define and establish teams that will ensure their successful implementation.
- Review and analyze inventory KPIs on a continuous basis to ensure accuracy levels are met in conjunction with working directly with department heads to address operational roadblocks impacting their success.
- Ensure material controls are in place and executed to ensure accuracy and safeguarding of inventory.
- Execute inventory count adjustments and material movements as required, after appropriate validation and approvals, in accordance with UFA policies, have been received.
- Full ownership for Cycle Count and Physical Inventory activities. Validation of cycle count results, onsite supervision and ownership of yearend full physical inventory, variance reconciliation and support for Finance audit requirements.
- Produce timely and accurate inventory KPI and reports for AgriBusiness leadership.
- Continuously improve the inventory management practices of AgriBusiness.
- Minimum 10 years in an inventory management function, consistently demonstrating successful inventory integrity.
- Previous management level experience with a track record of building high performing teams that work collaboratively with operations to improve inventory understanding and controls.
- Superior organizational skills; ability to set priorities, and maintain multiple initiatives
- Demonstrated ability establishing and maintaining effective work teams.
- SAP IM proficiency is mandatory. SAP WM experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated capability in change management skills within the ADKAR framework.
- Ability to form strong team-based relationships, including across business units with internal customers.
- Bachelor of Commerce (specializing in accounting or operations management) or Bachelor of Engineering (specializing in warehouse management or operations design); or the equivalent in combined education and professional experience in inventory management.
This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Program.
Internal Applicants: Complete Application For In-House Position, attach a resume, and forward to “WORK”
External Applicants: email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job #HR14-153 in the subject line
This position will remain open until filled
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.